Web Design Sri Lanka
Web Solutions Lanka helps every brand something unique to offer. To be able to creatively perceive, package and present this uniqueness to its precise target audience is the essence of a successful online brand strategy. Our team at Extreme Web Solutions Lanka has built and delivered solutions for many successful businesses.
We are well experienced with tools like Adobe DreamWeaver, Adobe Flash, Adobe PhotoShop, CorelDraw & other HTML, animation and image editors. Most of the websites we design and develop are hand coded some are designd with CMS and our web Designs are SEO friendly.
Yes, We Design Responsive Websites as well
A responsive web design adjusts according to the screen size of your website visitor. That means whether they are on a mobile phone, tablet or desktop computer, your website will maintain a look that is clean, simple and amazing.
Our team at Web Solutions Lanka work together from the very beginning of a project, to ensure you receive the best product possible. As a boutique web design firm, we pride ourselves in having all of our client’s sites designed and hand-coded to custom specifications by our in-house development team following best practices with the implementation of web standards as specified by the Internets governing body. This keeps all of our designs flowing and unadulterated by development leaving our clients with not only aesthetically appealing sites, but functionally sound sites as well.
If you wish to get your website designed by Extreme Web Design Sri Lanka, please request a quote and we will get back to you within 2 working days.
How can a Website improve your business?
- Always available -- Your web site is open 24/7 so your customers can interact with your business when it’s convenient for them. Everyone is on a tight schedule these days. They may really appreciate the convenience of finding what they need without having to stop, call, and ask -- filling in a form, signing up for a newsletter, reading your blog, getting a quick quote, booking online, downloading your e-book, or reading your case studies, all in their OWN time!
- Interact and communicate with your customers regularly -- People will keep you in mind if you keep in touch. It’s much easier to sell to customers who already know and trust you, so keep in touch and stay top of their mind. Regular email newsletters and updates to your website will help you better communicate with your customers. Additionally you should spend time setting up your online profiles on networks you belong to (eg Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+) – these are a low cost way to get more of YOU online!
- Share your expertise -- It’s not enough to provide just information about your products and services. Your expert advice may give you the edge over the competition and potentially even make the sale. Think of your website as an employee, presenting your customers with help and knowledge about your company’s area of expertise.
- Strengthen your credibility -- A well designed website will add credibility to your business and strengthen your brand. On the other side of that, a poorly designed or outdated website may portray your business as amateur or disorganised. By providing customers with information in an organised and well-presented manner, you can show customers you anticipate their needs and set an excellent impression for all transactions to follow.
- Increase your customer reach -- There is no other way that provides the geographic reach of a website, and internet usage continues increase year after year. If you don’t have a well placed website someone else will get your business. Your website puts your business out there to be found by anyone anywhere who is already looking for what you offer.
- Save on marketing spend -- With website content, you incur no printing, shipping, or postage expenses, and updates are quick and easy. It can be tailored to suit the size of your business and your budget.